The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fleece Socks


I've been on a sewing kick, I can't remember the last time I've sewed so much. Having the sewing machine out has really motivated me, usually the thought of getting it out of the closet and setting it up has discouraged me from sewing, and only when the bag of things-that-needs-holes-patched gets full do I finally get going.
*
I've been somewhat working on caps, however things haven't been going well and I'm not sure how much longer I want to pursue that. My kids tell me, "don't give up!" but I needed something new (just a little break, don't worry kids!) So I tried sewing some socks! Initiallly I was looking into knitting them. But they just looked so hard, even though I know knitted socks are soooo much nicer. Sewed these babies in under 15 minutes, they're warm and fuzzy and Abby loved them.

No comments: