The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Backyard Riding

Took Sage out on a little ride yesterday and left our bikes in my car with the hopes of riding today. The girls wanted to join us so I lead the three kids on a ride through our "backyard." It was kinda funny in that I'm not much of a bike rider, and here I am taking all three kids out hoping none of us will get a flat or have bike issues cuz then we'll just be pushing our bikes back to the car since I have no clue how to fix bikes. It was a pretty warm day, really glad we didn't run into any rattlesnakes as we rode through a trail called Rattlesnake.
I was afraid Abby would just breakdown and start crying but she hung in there despite being on a heavy bmx bike which makes climbing hard.

Sage was on his singlespeed today and rode well.


Emi's got the stamina and strength, and also the only geared bike in the family so she just breezes by. ^_^

No comments: