The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Can't Beat the Smell of Fresh Baked Bread

I have tried to bake bread in the past, and somehow remembered it being a long, tedious process (with the results being just ok), so I had been avoiding it, but somehow got myself to give it another try. They came out better, and was a little less work than I remembered, so I have been baking a little more often. Bread is one of those things that we eat frequently, and is kind of pricey in terms of how much it actually costs to make it. And how often can we eat freshly baked bread? (My kids are going to get spoiled!) Today, I made bagels, french bread, and rolls. Next on my list is cinnamon rolls, scones, and lemon curd. Mmmm...























No comments: