The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Play-doh!

Abby's teacher asked me to make her some homemade playdough. This was a new experience for me, so I wasn't sure how it'd turn out. It was fairly easy, and fun to make. For those of you who are interested, here's the recipe (I doubled it to make more):

2c. flour
1c. salt
4t. cream of tartar
2T oil
2c water (add several drops of food coloring to the water)

Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan. Cook on low heat and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove and knead a few minutes. Let cool and store in airtight container.

The kneading part was like bread making...

Tah dah! Playdoh! Just had to play with it...made a quick little bunny!

1 comment:

SSIDYLLWILD said...

You mare the COOOOOOOOOOLEST MOM