The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hula-Hooping for 1 hr 26 min


The other day Sage comes up to me and says, What do you want to bet that I can hula-hoop for an hour? I reply, How about your dinner? No, something else, he says. Why don't you just do it to see if you can, I reply, and boy was I glad I didn't bet him because he ended up hooping for an hour and twenty six minutes! That's really good, despite that fact that he coulda gone longer hadn't I pretended to throw a ball at him and say "catch!" which caused him to pause for just one second... We had been doing that to him all hour so I didn't think this time would be any different. But it was. Oh man, did I feel bad. So I gave him a Lindt white chocolate truffle, the last one in the house that I was saving. It brought a little smile to his face as he took it upstairs. The next day he asks, Is this white chocolate? Oh yeah, I forgot, he doesn't like white chocolate. Bad mommy....

No comments: