The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wonton Ravioli

I made some lasagna a couple weeks ago and had some of the ricotta mixture (ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan) left over. There wasn't enough to make another lasagna, so I used them to make some ravioli. I remembered my sister-in-law telling me how she makes ravioli with wonton wrappers. Really?! I asked with a tone of disbelief. Yeah, it's really easy and tastes good too. So here I went.
We used the round gyoza wrappers, folded them in half instead of making one big disk.
Helper #1
Helper (?) #2


They cooked really quick, like a minute or so. Made some meatball marinara sauce, and wa-la! Ravioli! And yes, she was right... very easy and good. Sure beats rolling out pasta dough. ^_^

No comments: