The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What?! Bread in 5 minutes? No Way!

"Your breads are getting better," says my husband. And believe it or not, I found a recipe where I only spend about 5 minutes on it, and check this out, I don't have to knead! All thanks to this book, "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking." It's so nice, I make enough dough for four loaves, keep it in my fridge for up to 14 days, and when I want to make some bread I just pull it out, spend about 5 minutes to shape it and bake. Oh, and the bread is REALLY GOOD and this is just the first recipe in the book...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Beautiful bread, too.