The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Get Rid of Some Stuff Bread

We had some stuff lying around that needed to be eaten up, so I made a quick bread out of it. I used some bananas, dried dragonfruit, dried cranberries, and roasted soybeans. I was hoping the soynuts would add a crunchy element, but unfortunately turned hard and chewy. That was too bad since Emi's allergic to nuts, and this would of been a great alternative. The dried dragonfruit looked interesting at Trader Joe's, so I got some. They looked tasty but tasted strange. No one was touching them. So into the bread it went. To my surprise, they weren't so bad. They turned moist and the funky taste was gone. Good thing, since I made two loaves...


No comments: