The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Mmmmm...

I made N.Y. Cheesecake today. Emi's b-day is this Monday and she had requested cheesecake for her b-day cake this year. Usually David picks cheesecake for his b-day, but he didn't this year so this will be our first cheesecake for the year. This cheesecake is one of the few things that I make that is really good. If I were to ever have my own cookbook, this will definitely be one that would make it. They say cheesecakes taste better 48 hrs. after being baked, the cheese taste just gets stronger after aging so I always make it 2 days before we plan to eat it. But that means every time I open the fridge, I'll see it but can't eat it. Good thing we will be gone most of the weekend. Can't wait till Monday...it's going to be soooooo good.

No comments: