The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween & Sage's B-day

Starting the day off with his favorite breakfast foods, waffles and hashbrowns.

Some "Finger Foods" I made for the school party. String cheese and bell peppers.

Abby with her best friend Anissa.

This year, Abby was Miss Idyllwild, Sage was Darth Vader, and Emi was a bike rider.




Emi all decked out in Adams Ave. gear. What are you supposed to be? A sponsored athlete (just like Daddy.)



Our friends Todd & Jadon






























Don't know these guys, but thought the Darth Maul costume was too cool not to take a picture.











Sage's b-day cake this year was an ice cream cake, chocolate cake w/ vanilla ice cream. The kids choose their cakes/desserts each year, he changed his mind from caramel apples to cake right before his day.










We got him an Ichiro jersey, and some autographed cards by Ichiro and Dan Marino. He was a happy camper.












Happy 8th birthday buddy!

1 comment:

PeloSutra said...

I absolutely llove your blog, and yeah I know I don't know you all, but, I love your family, too!

The love you have for your children shines in their faces, creativity, and in your words. I hope that same joy emanates from my family when my husband and I start having some kids!

Peace and blessings,

PeloSutra