The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Friday, November 02, 2007

More Dehydrator Experiments

More dried stuff...

Dried tangerine peel for some tangerine tea... in the past I've added it to my roasted green tea, for that added fruity taste. Quite nice.

Dried onions and red bell peppers. I didn't know that paprika was just dried and ground red bells. So I made my own. They say spices should be used up within a year, but you never know how long it's been sitting on the shelf at the store...

Ground them up for some fresh onion powder. The onion smell was nice and strong, unlike the packaged stuff.



Pumpkin seeds tossed in some oil and dry ranch dip mix. Yum. A nice change from the usual salty kind.

No comments: