The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's All Gone !!!

Locks of Love is a non-profit organization that provides hairpieces for financially disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. I have been trying to get my girls to cut their hair for they struggle every morning with tangles. I had been thinking about cutting my hair, and when I decided to donate my hair, Emi wanted to do it too.

Before:
After:
And although Abby didn't have the 10" required to participate, she wanted to cut hers too so she could be in the club.

Now David has the longest hair in our family, and as soon as his grows 10" I think he'll do this too. Nice thing is that if you donate your hair, you can get a free haircut (at participating salons.) We went to Fantastic Sam's in Hemet. It was Emi's first salon experience. David says I look younger, which is always a good thing, right? Maybe now, I'll get carded more often.

No comments: