The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Good Weekend

Drove Sage down to SD for the Charger game so we got in a day of play on Sat. Played a little baseball and football, and then went to the beach. Being it's so cold where we live, going to the beach was the last thing on my mind so I didn't pack their swimsuits, but had I did I bet they would've swam! So the girls played in the sand...
...while Sage and Teru played some "golf."
Rock hopping on the jetty...



Hey, snow! ^_^



The edge of the earth.


Persimmon picking in Pauma Valley on the way home.
















And then came home to 36*F and signs that it snowed a little while we were gone. Brrrr, it's cold. Hard to believe we were on a sunny beach just yesterday.





No comments: