The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Keeping My Fingers Crossed

David made me some raised beds for Mother's Day this year. Life's been so busy, I finally got around to doing something with them. We have a lot of squirrels around here, I think they're my biggest enemy. I'm really hoping they won't eat everything.
So far, a tomato and a watermelon plant. I'm starting a few things from seed: carrots, cucumbers, green beans, lettuce, radishes, chinese snap peas, korean melons, bok choy, onions, pumpkins, garlic chives, basil, shiso, and mitsuba leaves. I'm not sure how successful I'll be so I thought I'd just try a bunch of things! We have a short growing season so I hope something'll grow before the first frost.




No comments: