The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photostitching/Photomerging


It's funny how things come into your life, things you really hadn't thought about and probably wouldn't, until it crosses your path in the unexpected of places. A Facebook friend was tagged in a photograph that was created by photostitching using his Photoshop CS4. I just loved how the photo looked so I browsed his album to see many more amazing photos. And so began the search of whether I can do the same thing with what I have, Photoshop CS3. It turned out it was a very simple tool, which I was glad to find was in my version. And here is a photostitch/photomerge of the Grotto (a local creek/swimming hole) created using 20 photographs. I think it came out pretty cool, and it's given me something else to take pictures of. ^_^
Here a link to the tutorial.

No comments: