The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Temecula

My mom works on the weekends, and the kids have school during the week. So during the school year it's hard to schedule a meeting with my folks. Tough economic times affect everyone, even the school district. So they had to cancel two days of school due to budget cuts. The kids were happy they didn't have school, and it was also a good opportunity to meet up with the grandparents in Temecula, a good halfway spot for us both.
Since they got there before us, I suggested they scope out some wineries that we could hit later. Well, they decided to go ahead and get in a wine tasting!











The day's headliner was blueberry picking.



Look at all those blueberry bushes!





The kids thought Teru in his hat was real funny so I had to take a pic.













Here's proof we are dorks. ^_^




































































































They tooks us out to eat at Claim Jumpers. Each plate had so much food on it, we were so full when we were done. No wonder this country's overweight.













































I'm not sure why restaurants would put animal heads on the walls. Makes me not want to eat a hamburger!






















Emi and I couldn't resist...had to take this picture. ^_^














No comments: