The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Knott's Merry Farm

I surprised the kids with a trip to Knott's Berry Farm. We had gotten six free tickets, but they expired on the 24th. Although we were going to go on the 24th, the weather forecast said all day rain (which they were wrong) so we went a day early. The night before they were watching a movie and didn't get to bed until after 11pm. But I woke them up at 7am, get up, we're going somewhere! Dress warm but don't wear your snow stuff since we'll be outside and walking a lot. Sage says, I know where we're going, we're going hiking (with a look of disappointment. He HATES hiking.) Just get ready. As we headed out, driving towards LA, I tell them we're taking Sekai home since he's too loud ^_^. Sekai says, what about my stuff? We'll give that to you in SD (which we're going to tomorrow and Sekai's dad is meeting us there.) We get to Buena Park and drive by Knott's and Soak City. Emi says, hey there's Knott's Berry Farm. I play along, oh my gosh, wow, I didn't know it was here. I drive around the park several times looking for a parking lot. They were probably wondering, I wonder what's she's looking for? And then I tell them, and they were YEAY!!! THANK YOU MOMMY!!! They were thrilled!













































































No comments: