The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Short Summit Hike

There are so many trails in our area, even though I've lived here for over four years, I've just scratched the surface. I guess I get comfortable with my usual trails, usually the ones on the map and tend to stick to those. But yesterday I tried a new trail. I had 45 minutes to kill, after dropping off my kids and returning back for Sage's award ceremony (for doing well in math). I didn't know how long this was so I decided to just go for 20 minutes and then head back. I started near the back side of the County Park. A little bit in, I see this sign so I decide to follow it.
The trail was pretty steep, but had nice views along the way.


20 minutes later, I'm at the summit. A nice, short hike.





No comments: