The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Emi & Abby's Lemon Tea Muffins

I was having a productive day... making turkey soup with the turkey carcass from last night's belated Thanksgiving dinner, some more english toffee, loaves of sheepherder bread for tonight's soup and salad dinner, and this year's first mochi. I don't know if that made my girls want to bake something, they wanted to bake cookies at first, but the cookie sheets were being used for my bread. So I suggested they make muffins instead. They chose Lemon Tea Muffins, minus the lemon topping. It's interesting how my kids choose to make things I would never choose to make. I'm not a big fan of lemon in baked goods (except for lemon bars ^_^) so I never would of made these. They came out pretty good and I think the girls were pretty happy with them.





No comments: