The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Missing it Cuz it's Gone

I remember way back when, when I used to have so much time on my hands. Pregnant with my first child, and then when it was just Emi and me. I guess pretty much until they started going to school we'd go to the park or the beach and just hang out. Nowadays, it seems like I barely have time to read my magazines or the books I checked out from the library, let alone have some time to do some art. Now that we've started a shirt biz, that too is time consuming, and periodically I have a circuit board job come in. So this week that's what I've been working on. It's cool when I get these jobs since I can work out of my living room, and it really helps pays the bills. Honestly, this is one job I never ever imagined I would be doing, and it's neat to see people's reaction when I tell them I do this. ^_^

No comments: