The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Year Later...

Hard to believe it's been a year since I've began bloggin'... I remember David having a blog first and he kept telling me to start my own but I had no interest. What would I write about, and who would read it? I'd be wasting my time... Boy, was I wrong. I'm really surprised that people around the world read my blog and find it interesting enough come back, which in turn motivates me to post often. I have connected with so many people I would otherwise never (virtually) meet whose lives are fascinating and inspire me to be a better person and hopefully I have done the same. Thank you to all my readers.

2 comments:

velogucela said...

Hiya MotherBliss,

The pen-pal blog is up and running. Heidi and the kids have their pics up as members. Please email me and I can send you the address for it.

It was so wonderful to visit you guys!

Dave T

velogucela said...

oh...velocitramp@gmail