The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

What's For Dinner?

First thing Sage asks me this morning, what's for dinner? I don't know, I just woke up. Why don't you make dinner today? (without really expecting a response...) OK! Well, what are you going to make? He looks through our pantry and pulls out a can of beef stew. Beef stew, I'll make beef stew for dinner. It was cold today so that sounded good. Sure, ok. And then the girls were, I want to make dinner too. So they started planning. We'll make a salad and some rolls. Well, there's some broccoli that needs to be eaten, so why don't you steam that instead of a salad? And Mommy'll knead the dough and you guys can shape it. So I boiled the water for Abby, but she cut the broccoli, put it in the steamer, and pulled it out and arranged in on a plate. And she washed some grapes as a side dish. And there it was. They "made" dinner tonight. It was cute.

No comments: