The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF

Woke up to another nice view. We can see the top of the clouds which look like a sea of cotton candy. This always trips me out, especially when I'm in Hemet and see the clouds above, and to think that we live above that. It just seems so high in the sky.
Breakfast: Chikara Udon. Basically, udon noodles with mochi. Growing up, there weren't Japanese stores everywhere like they do now, so we'd go drive to Los Angeles to look at Japanese stores. We usually ended up at a noodle restaurant, and I remember Teru and I, almost always ordering this. Back then, mochi must of been a rare thing for us to eat, before the days of the mochi maker...
Kids' bento today: Lasagna, a variety of cherry tomatoes, tangerine, and Fizzix, a fizzy Gogurt.

Fizzix, a fizzy yogurt in a tube made by Yoplait. They claim it is just as nutritional as their regular gogurts. I thought this would be a fun treat for the kids, and they seem to really like it. For me, this just seems un-natural. Fizzy yogurt...what a strange concept. They try to explain to me what it's like, but they all give a different answer. Although I don't want to, I may have to just try one myself...

No comments: