The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Benefits of the Internet

The internet has been very good to me. The amount of information you can find is unbelievable. I have learned so much in the past few years. For example, yesterday morning my car alarm went off in the morning. Normally I would just start the car and it would stop. Well, not this time. It wouldn't let me. So the alarm beeps on for a while, possibly driving my neighbors nuts. After a while it goes off, but I'm afraid of trying again. Our street is VERY quiet, so it just seemed louder. So I go online, and find there is a button called the Valet Override Button that would manually override the alarm and let you start the car and turn the alarm off. So I wait till about 10 am, just to make sure people are up, and quickly searched for the "magic" button while the alarm is going off. And wa-lah! it worked and I was relieved. Mine was located near the front hood latch. I've learned how to fix many things thanks to the internet.

No comments: