The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Friday, June 13, 2008

11 Years and Counting...

It's been eleven years since we've been married, so we had a lunch date at a local restaurant. I bet it's been at least 5 years since we've gone out to eat just the two of us. It was really nice. It's been so (too) long since we've spent time alone.
I had a nice salad, smoke turkey with dried cranberries and roasted pumpkin seeds, on a bed of baby greens, with honey mustard garlic dressing which was VERY good.

David has a Shrimp Louie which looked good too.







































I also had a creme brulee for dessert. The last time I had one of these was when we were dating. These things are sooo good, I can't believe I've never tried making one.

He also picked me up an owl feather on the trails as an anniversary gift.

1 comment:

hadie said...

Awww Happy belated Anniversary!! ^_^ I'm glad that you had fun and that you were both able to get some couple time together!