Colette's Bakery tagged me, in a game of virtual tag. I've been MEME-ed before where I reveal five random facts about myself, but this one came with it's own set of questions.
The rules: Each participant answers questions about himself. At the end of the post the participant tags 5 people. Their names are posted letting them know they’ve been tagged. They then have to read the participant’s blog. The tagged let’s the tagger know when he’s posted his answers.
Although I think the questions could of been better, here goes:
WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was enjoying a LOT of spare time with my new 7-month old (1st child).
WHAT ARE FIVE (NON-WORK) THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY:
well... it's 10:30pm right now, so this is what's on my list for tomorrow...
1) hike up devil's slide to look for ferns again
2) clean and sort my new fern harvest (hopefully)
3) feed my sourdough starter
4) make some cinnamon bread with this new recipe I found (future post...)
5) go to the bank and attempt to deposit a check made to our company name which we haven't registered yet. (keeping my fingers crossed...)
SNACKS I ENJOY:
1) Trader Joe's Super Nutty Toffee Clusters cereal
2) Brown Cow Cream Top Vanilla yogurt
3) plain potato chips
4) beef jerky
5) good granola bars
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1) Let my hubby quit his job and buy him a killer bike
2) Live a house with a huge level lot, somewhere in the mountains, with it's own hot springs, a creek, and my own cow
3) buy an island
4) visit Macchu Picchu
5) live a good (worry-free) life
PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Japan, for the first 5 years of my life. Then San Diego till 2004, when we moved to Idyllwild, CA.
JOBS I HAVE HAD:
I started working when I was 16 at a small cafe inside Balboa Park in San Diego, called the Chocolate Lily. Stayed there for 3 years till they closed, and then I worked as a waitress at my uncle's Japanese restaurant where the rest of my family worked and the place where I first met my husband. Later had some friends open a sushi bar downtown, so I waitressed there till I got pregnant and quit due to all the cigarette smoke in the air. (It was a sushi bar/fine dining/nightclub kinda place, before the no smoking law kicked in.) Meanwhile working at Boudin's Sourdough at UTC and Horton Plaza, one as a cashier, the other as a delivery driver. Stay unemployed for several years, breeding some children. Then started circuit board assembly part-time for a neighbor across the street. And now work full-time plus overtime as a housewife and as a CEO/sales person/designer/printer of a home-based shirt biz.
So there you have it. So I'm supposed to tag 5 others so the following people are now IT! Hope it's something you'll find fun to do rather than a chore!
1) Bliss Art
2) Memoirs of a Polliwoggy
3) Dazed Mom
4) Poppy Cat News
5) Siren's Call