The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lemon Bark

I thought I was done making candies, until I put them into the gift bags. The bag still had some extra room and it didn't look quite right. So I needed another item real quick, and stumbled upon this recipe for Lemon Bark. Sounded a little strange, but curiosity got the better of me. White chocolate and lemon drop candies, but people were raving about it and had great reviews. How simpler can it be, melt some chocolate and mix in some broken candy, spread out on a cookie sheet, and cool to harden. Turned out to be really good too. As one person put it, the sum was better than the parts. You gotta eat one to understand.
For those who may be curious, the ingredients are:
1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips or bar
1/4-1/2 c. lemon drops, broken
(Orange candy, and even lime candy sounds good too.)

No comments: