The food part of this blog has moved to http://motherblissmunchies.blogspot.com I'll see all you foodies over there!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving

Here's the mochi maker I got from my parents...Nice retro color...
We ate up all our mochi, so I thought I'd give this thing a try...



Good thing I've got some helpers...


One batch yielded about 40 mochi...



Got our first snow of the season, well, a light dusting, but the kids we're still happy...




Since we were in San Diego for Thanksgiving, we cooked our once-a-year turkey today...



Also made some mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, stuffing, rolls, and kabocha pumpkin soup. It was a long day in the kitchen, but the results were worth it...








Sage pigging out on a drumstick like a dog...







Crazy Abby...
Looking forward to some turkey leftovers the next few days.





No comments: